Since the implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation, PRA-Raposo, Sá Miranda & Associados has been working to comply with data protection requirements.
PRA-Raposo, Sá Miranda & Associados communicates information on current issues related to its business via email, namely, newsletters.
To receive communications from PRA-Raposo, Sá Miranda & Associados, please provide your details and give us your consent.
What you need to know:
- PRA-Raposo, Sá Miranda & Associados, Sociedade de Advogados, SP, RL. (ahead, PRA), headquartered in Rua Rodrigo da Fonseca, N.º 82, 1.º Dto 1250-193 Lisboa and Tax Registration Number 505 253 739 is the controller.
- PRA will process your personal data to send newsletters (Name*, Email Address*, Company and Position).
- The personal data identified with (*) is mandatory, and the remaining are optional, so that we can personalise the communication and segment it according to your interests. The personal data collected will not be used for any other purpose than the ones indicated without obtaining your prior consent.
- The personal data collected will be retained by PRA until five (5) years after its collection, and will be stored on a secure server with limited access.
- PRA will communicate the personal data identified to The Rocket Science Group, LLC who manages the MailChimp platform which provides marketing services through the sending of email and who will store your data for sending PRA newsletters, storing your personal data on a secure server with limited access where you can view the security measures at https://mailchimp.com/about/security/.
- PRA reminds the subscriber that he/she may exercise his/her rights according to the legislation (access, rectification, erasure, limitation, limitation, opposition and portability) through written contact to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The subscriber may also withdraw consent(s) at any time, and may also lodge complaints with the supervisory authority (CNPD).
It's not possible to submit your message. We ask you to contact us using the number +351 213 714 940 or using the email email@example.com