Partner | Head of Commercial and Contracts
Commercial and Contracts
The Commercial and Contracts (CC) practice closely assists companies and entrepreneurs in all corporate, financial, and commercial transactions across different economic sectors, hand in hand with such companies dynamics, and takes pride in the quick response time and reliability in the solutions that it provides.
This practice area specifically covers:
- General consultancy in commercial and contractual law, particularly in the drafting and negotiation of commercial contracts;
- Performance of legal audits (due diligence) in relation to commercial contracts;
- Support to the planning and structuring of investments in Portugal and abroad;
- Negotiation, review and drafting of international contracts and providing legal advice to companies and groups of companies, always with strategic acumen and having in mind the client’s business goals;
- Licensing of commercial and industrial activities;
- General litigation (including arbitration) in commercial and contractual law matters;
- Assistance and counseling of private clients and investors in issues of visas and residence permits (Golden Visa, among others).