Helena Braga Marques
The Economic Unit of Transport, ensures, through quick and effective responses, the daily activity of several companies, national and multinational, in maritime, air, road transport of goods, passenger transport, freight forwarders and logistics, acting both at the level consultancy and compliance, or in litigation, based on the expertise and experience of the teams involved and the know-how of the aforementioned sectors.
Areas of expertise
- Litigation of cargo damage, maritime transport (BL) and product storage, container stoppage, representing shipowners and carriers.
- Complaints from air transport passengers and workers, representing handling entities.
- Litigation for freight claims and loss or damage to cargo in international transport (CMR Convention), representing carriers, cargo recipients in lawsuits arising from the execution of land and multimodal transport contracts (sea, air, land and rail);
- Advice and labor litigation specialized in the Antram Collective Bargaining Agreement;
- Constitution of companies with transport permits;
- Advising on the structuring, negotiation and execution of mergers, acquisitions, assignments and other similar operations, among others.
- Due Diligence specialized in the Transport area.