Commercial, Contracts and Competition
The Commercial, Contracts and Competition (CCC) practice closely assists companies and entrepreneurs in all corporate, financial, and commercial transactions across different economic sectors, hand in hand with such companies´ dynamics, and takes pride in the quick response time and reliability in the solutions that it provides.
This practice area specifically covers:
- General consultancy in commercial and contractual law, particularly in the drafting and negotiation of commercial contracts;
- Performance of legal audits (due diligence) in relation to commercial contracts;
- Support to the planning and structuring of investments in Portugal and abroad;
- Negotiation, review and drafting of international contracts and providing legal advice to companies and groups of companies, always with strategic acumen and having in mind the client’s business goals;
- General litigation and arbitration in commercial and contractual law matters;
- European law, with emphasis on European litigation;
- Advice on competition law, both from the point of view of preventing the risk of non-compliance with legislation, and through the preparation and monitoring of the respective proceedings for non-contractual liability and administrative offences, as well as private enforcement, both before national and European administrative authorities and courts.