Family & Inheritance Law
The Family and Inheritance Law team is dedicated to personalized monitoring of matters related to the family, children and young people, the adult accompanied by a caregiver and the inheritances and nationality, acting both preventively, with advice and legal advice, as well as in judicial resolution and extrajudicial.
In this area of practice, we provide legal advice and legal sponsorship in:
- marriage proceedings and prenuptial agreements
- legal separation of persons and property, simple legal separation of property, divorce, recognition and cessation of non-marital partnership and precautionary proceedings
- determining, alteration and cessation of maintenance
- division of assets and judicial inventories process, wills, probate and donations
- judicial review and confirmation foreign judgments.
- regulation and alteration of the exercise of parental responsibilities
- investigation, recognition and challenge of paternity and civil sponsorship
- Issues of international conventions maintenance, international child abduction, and important EU regulations relating to the family, children and young people
- processes of adult accompanied by a caregiver and authorizations for the practice of acts,
- nationality, residence permits and family reunification