The Corporate area is divided into three fundamental branches that aim at providing a full service to our corporate clients, but also to individual clients who deal with corporate matters: corporate governance, M&A and corporate litigation. It also encompasses legal advice regarding international partnerships, notably on the incorporation of corporate vehicles.
The corporate team advises on:
- Drafting and follow-up of operational resolutions;
- Compliance and fulfilment of laws, regulations and good practices;
- Public Offers;
- Restructuring, transformation, merger and demerger process;
- Corporate debt and financing;
- Due diligence;
- Coordination of international partnerships in several jurisdictions;
- Strategic guidance concerning the reorganization of groups of companies and dealing with corporate conflicts;
- All stages of corporate litigation.