ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
Law Degree, University of Porto, Faculty of Law (2014); Master in Law, Legal and Economic Sciences, University of Porto, Faculty of Law (2016); Post-graduate degree in European Customs Law, Portuguese Catholic University, Faculty of Law, Lisbon School (2021).
Master Course: Customs Practices and International Trade, Portuguese Chamber of Commerce and Industry (2019); Specialization Course on Tax Law Themes, Center for Judicial Studies (2019); Participation in the workshop “Tax Judicial Process”, Almedinamais (2016); Participation in the Conference “Taxation and Accounting, Always”, Portuguese Tax Association (2016).
Guest note-taker and author of several articles d’O Informador Fiscal – partnership with CIJE – Centro de Investigação Jurídico-Económica (since 2016).
“The new subparagraph e) of paragraph 4 of article 4 of the ETAF: a critical analysis in the political-legislative foundations and jurisprudence and the principle of unity and coherence of the legal system” (co-authored with Carlos Filipe Costa and Marlene Teixeira de Carvalho), in Revista de Direito Administrativo – AAFDL, Lisbon, n.9 (Sep.-Dec. 2020), p.85-91.
President of the Jurisdictional Council of the Northern Gymnastics Association – olympic cycle 2021-2024.
Trainee Lawyer at Sá Miranda & Associados, Law Firm, RL.
- Iberian Lawyer “Forty under 40 Awards 2021” finalist, for the category of Tax;
- Recognized Key Lawyer by The Legal 500 (2021).
- “The new subparagraph e) of paragraph 4 of article 4 of the ETAF: a critical analysis in the light of the political-legislative and jurisprudential foundations and the principle of unity and coherence of the legal system” (in co-authorship with Carlos Filipe Costa and Marlene Teixeira de Carvalho), in Revista de Direito Administrativo – AAFDL, Lisbon, n.9 (Sept.-Dec. 2020), p.85-91;
- Guest Annotator and author of several articles on O Fiscal Informador – partnership with CIJE – Legal and Economic Research Center (since 2016);
- Annotated articles:
- Chapter VI – Effects of non-compliance, Part III – Non-compliance with the contributory obligation;
- Title III – Fines and accessory sanctions in particular, Title IV – Prescription, Title V – Process and procedures, all of Part IV – Administrative offense;
- Chapter II – Final Provisions, Part V – Complementary, transitional and final provisions;
- All of the Code of Contributory Regimes of the Social Security Social Security System, available on the LEXIT Portal.